An hour to go til work starts and I'm feeling great. Here's what went into my Green Superfood Smoothie today:
(prepare while holding only good thoughts in mind)
- 1 frozen banana (that i froze myself)
- 1 frozen Kale Kube (again froze that myself - stuck Kale from the farm into the blender with some water, filled ice trays, froze)
- 3 frozen strawberries (froze it myself, straight from the farm)
- a shake of my superfood mix - chia seeds, ground flax and unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon spirulina
- 1 tablespoon wheatgrass powder
- 8oz coconut water
- a squeeze of honey
Add as much water as you need to get it to the consistency that you enjoy most.
Blend and Enjoy with sweet passion!!